When we think about plants we can think about greens, oxygen, nature and fresh fruits and flowers. Plantation gives us a very pure and fresh feeling. Everyone likes plants and even if we do not like them, we know that they are very important for our life. Plants are a source of food for humans and animals equally. And with increasing diseases, we all have started to understand the need of plants in our life.
We have so many aspects in our surroundings which make our life a lot easier but we simply ignore. If plants are important so is important the person who looks after them. Here, we are not only talking about the gardeners, but also the nursery workers who grow and maintain plants so that we can buy them. A nursery worker has various duties including planting, growing, watering and to generally look after the plants indoors and outdoors.
Nursery workers will determine the varieties that need to be grown and they will maintain a schedule and look after the plants according to the schedule. As the plants start to grow, they mow, weed and water them. They will also wrap and pack them if they must be transported somewhere else. If you are looking for a plant nursery worker resume then you are at the right place. Get your resume below:
Nursery worker with a diverse working experience in different sectors such as farms and industrial production. Worked indoors as well as outdoors. Responsible for planting, growing, taking care and scheduling of the plants.
Good knowledge of pesticides and professional in handling, using and storing them. Analyzed the needs for growing and developing the plantation. Experience in use of computer systems that help in maintaining and growing the plant. Updated knowledge of new gardening techniques. Trained the new hires for efficient and effective gardening techniques. Communication skills helped to understand the needs of the customers and to educate them about the benefits of gardening.
My objectives are:
- To plant, grow, water and prune the plants.
- To generally care for plants and trees.
- To main the quality of the greenery and determine environmental conditions for the growth and development of the plantation.
My roles in this job are/were:
- To determine the varieties and quantities of trees and shrubs.
- To follow planting and care schedules.
- To prepare green beds and plant the seedlings.
- To cut and wrap the trees for better growth.
- To dig shrubs and trees and move them for planting in a different field.
- To follow the pest control plan.
- To identify and control pest, insects, and birds.
- To safely handle the pesticides and dispose of them safely.
- To be knowledgeable about organic farming.
- To supervise the staff in planting and seedlings of all types.
- To operate the computer systems which control irrigation.
- To effectively communicate with the customers to guide them about gardening.
- Knowledge of organic farming.
- Use of computer systems for irrigation.
- Use and handling of pesticides.
- Prepare and implement planting schedules.
- Communication skills.
- Record keeping and preparing budgets.
Preview of Template
Plant Nursery Worker Resume Template -1
Format: Microsoft Word 2003 & Later
Download | Size 70 KB
[License ENERGY: Not for Commercial Use]