Assistant account executives are involved and responsible for task related to advertising and marketing policies. Assistant account executives assist account executive in daily activities of clients’ accounts. They work in coordination with account executives in different projects consisting of tasks related to communicating with clients and vendors, analyzing client expectations and requirements, and coordinating marketing strategies.
Main responsibilities include analyzing project schedule and budgets of marketing and advertising for various purposes and discuss or implement account strategies. It is also the responsibility of Assistant Account Executive to keep track of sales and help generate or maintain sales growth. Therefore, they are in close connection with the sales team and often work together during different phases of the project.
They also work with higher management in planning and execution of new marketing and advertising programs to improve customer services and expectations.
The candidates for the position of Assistant account executive must have at least three years’ experience, and possess bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field. Main responsibilities are handling communication with the customer, doing paperwork or making related computer-based documents, assigning the task to other junior staff in the project, and delivering work to clients.
Have good interpersonal, organizational, multitasking and computer skills. Must pay attention to client requirements in detail. Possess good communication skills that are essential for explaining advertising and financial data to staff, higher managers, and clients. Experienced in web advertising and familiarity with consumer technology brands.
- Should be able to work independently when needed.
- Good decision making, communication, and problem-solving skills.
- Should be able to meet tight deadlines and follow schedules.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Accounts software
- Strategic planning and critical thinking.
- Strong concepts of traditional and latest digital advertising concepts.
- I have all essential skills for managing accounts leading to revenue generation process.Able to target new accounts through good research and communication skills.
- To obtain employment as an assistant account executive and implement my skills of deep understanding of sales and business plan that will boost company’s sale growth.
- Seeking position of account Executive so that my strong customer service skills and accounting experience can maintain and improve accounting measure of an organization.
Working as Assistant Account Executive in [Company ABC] April 2014- till present
- Build relationships with agents and clients to maintain them and for purpose of increasing monthly profits.
- Design and manage project schedules and data.
- Generate daily, weekly and monthly reports from computer-based systems and provide summaries to Account Executive.
- Provide and inform agents and clients about Renewal information and new procedures.
Worked as Assistant Account executive from May 2102- April 2014
Main Responsibilities were:
- Developed monthly budgets and reports.
- Evaluated customer feedbacks and suggested an effective solution to customer problems to higher managers.
- Worked on different project budgets, and supervised work related purchase orders and invoices.
- Respond in a timely manner to all customer queries and problems.