The vice president of administration looks after the division of administrative department which is responsible for providing essential operation functions. The vice president has to look after the management of the physical assets. Vice president of administration is a very senior role and might be responsible for various tasks in different departments.
Vice president is even responsible for non-financial tasks such as the human resource management, property, and resource management. The vice president should be a very experienced person as he has to lead a team of professional managers around the company. He/She should have a degree in business administration and practical experience in the industry. A professional degree or course will be very helpful on the other side. The vice president should have a mix of skills and the most important skill is to influence and lead a variety of people.
An experienced vice president of administration with an extensive work experience of 10 years in the industry. Responsible for directing all the administrative functions of the company in accordance with the industry and regulatory standards.
Attended training and workshops to train the staff according to the upcoming and new standards and policies to meet the objectives of the company. Participated in the development of the company’s plan and programs as a tactical partner and to advice on the long-term planning and forecasting of the goals.
In the last job, I was even held responsible for overseeing the entire human resource function and activities including the research and recruitment of the best resources. Monitored and evaluated the administrative structure and provided feedback for the continual improvement of the department as well as the individual staff.
My objectives in this role are:
- To direct all the administrative functions of the company in accordance with company standards.
- To manage all employees of the department and responsible for their performance management.
- Recruitment and training of employees within the department.
My roles in this job are/were:
- To advise, negotiate, manage and administer all contracts from vendors and customers.
- To plan, devise and implement the organizational functions and processes.
- To provide timely and accurate analyses of the company’s budget, project proposals, and business trends.
- To assist the CEO and directors on the board to help them perform their duties.
- To provide feedback to improve the operations and systems of the company.
- To provide technical and professional advice and knowledge to others working in the administrative department.
- To educate department managers to create and implement the budgets and calculate any variances.
My roles in this job are/were:
- To evaluate the present and future needs of the company.
- To evaluate the adequacy of staff in every department.
- To manage the company’s ongoing relationships with the stakeholders.
- To act as the company spokesperson in front of media and other organizations.
- Strategic thinking.
- Problem-solving approach.
- Financial management.
- Project management.
- Communication proficiency.
- Personal effectiveness.
To be provided on demand.
Preview of Template
Vice President of Administration Resume Template -1
Format: Microsoft Word 2003 & Later
Download | Size 56 KB
[License ENERGY: Not for Commercial Use]