A tax specialist possesses in-depth knowledge about tax accounting and well trained in tax laws. The main job role of the tax specialist is to contribute to the preparation of the financial statements of the clients of the firm. He/she adds the input to those financial statements or tax planning to make them more valuable. The main responsibility of the tax specialist is to show his expertise in the tax reporting system of the company to make it more accurate and professional so that it can meet the standard reporting system being used across the state.
While preparing your profile as a tax specialist, it is important for you to remember that you must mention all the skills that you have acquired in the field of tax. A tax specialist is always expert in the preparation of financial reports and taxation laws. A well-written resume can help you in your career a lot. You can get the desired job when you have a complete and representable resume in your hand. Here is a sample resume that reflects a professional resume for the post of the tax specialist. You can get a clear idea of the resume’s format and pattern through this sample.
A talented tax specialist with the extensive experience of working with the public firm. Result oriented and always accelerated towards his goals. A professional in his work and have a complete command on the tasks related to tax.
My objectives are:
- Seeking a job position of tax specialist in a leading firm.
- Using my skills and knowledge in the field of tax so that I can utilize them in a best possible way and can contribute to the success of the company.
I have worked as [tax specialist] in [XYZ corporation] from [January 2011 to date].
My key roles in this job are
- Balancing and auditing the liabilities of the company after regular intervals of time.
- Preparing the forecasts for the tax that a company may have to pay.
- Processing the tax returns of the firm.
- Conducting the research on the issuance of tax and generating tax reports.
- Supervising the staff of tax department.
- Researching on different techniques and preparing recommendations for the clients.
- Handling the process of reporting of annual tax.
- Preparing and reviewing the tax provisions.
- Preparing and practically implementing the tax strategies in the firm.
- In-depth knowledge of using Microsoft Office, BNA, CD-ROM based programs etc.
- Best leadership skills
- Ability to work in a team and individually
- Best skills of time management
- Well versed about the rules of taxation laws
- Ability to perform multiple tasks at a time
- Strong organizational skills
- Able to identify the problems and can present the solutions to rectify those problems
- Ability to prepare and practically implement the solutions of tax
- Complete knowledge of Microsoft outlook, word, and Excel
- Expert in operating many accounting software such as Lotus, Oracle accounting module etc.
Reference will be furnished at the time of interview.
Preview of Template
Tax Specialist Resume Template -1
Format: Microsoft Word 2003 & Later
Download | Size 53 KB
Format: OpenOffice Writer .odt
Download | Size 17 KB
[License ENERGY: Not for Commercial Use]