Tax preparers have to estimate the amount of tax to be paid by the person by getting the information of his income and expenses. There are also various tax laws which are reviewed by them in order to get the details of different methods that can be helpful in filing the tax returns of the clients. Based on their review, they give the complete guidance to the clients.
The resume for the post of tax preparer should be prepared completely in accordance with the job requirements. The preparer should possess the knowledge related to general accounting, tax preparation, filing tax returns etc. Minimum bachelor’s degree should be obtained by the person in order to work as a tax preparer in the firm. The resume should be prepared in a professional way and it should be precise and to the point. The resume should be able to grab the attention of the reader.
The sample resume being provided here can be used as a reference document by the candidate who wants to apply for the post of a tax preparer.
An experienced tax preparer with in-depth knowledge of tax preparation. Professionally prepares the financial statements and also able to evaluate the financial statements of the individuals. Possess vast knowledge of tax laws that helps him in the preparation of tax return files.
My objectives are:
- Seeking a job for the post of tax prepared in a well-reputed firm.
- Enhancing my skills in preparing tax returns and clients and businesses.
- Performing all those tasks that are assigned to me.
- Becoming a productive individual for the company who can contribute to the success of the firm.
I have worked as a [tax preparer] in [ABC corporation] from [January 2011 to date].
My key roles in this job are/were:
- Preparing the statements of income tax in a given amount of time.
- Investigating the clients properly so that the accurate information about their income and expenses can be obtained.
- Analyzing the forms of the tax to see if they are in accordance with the standard forms.
- Reviewing the financial record of the firm.
- Informing the clients about the fee structure for preparing the tax for them.
- Preparing monthly and annual bank statements for the clients.
- Gathering the record of tax from clients and maintaining it regularly.
- Educating the clients about the tax details and making them solve their issues related to tax.
- Conducting a thorough research on the new software of taxation system in order to find out the most efficient system for the company.
- Able to work in a team and meet the deadlines.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- In-depth knowledge of various tasks and laws of tax.
- Best in written and oral communication.
- Excellent knowledge of different mathematical concepts as well as legal procedures.
- Perform the tasks dynamically.
- Ability to perform all the tasks with complete accuracy and deliver them in time.
Reference will be furnished at the time of interview.
Preview of Template
Tax Preparer Resume Template -1
Format: Microsoft Word 2003 & Later
Download | Size 55 KB
Format: OpenOffice Writer .odt
Download | Size 18 KB
[License ENERGY: Not for Commercial Use]