A tax manager is an important part of the tax department of the firm who has good experience of dealing with the several tasks related to tax. The responsibilities that are entitled to the tax manager are preparing financial expenditure report and investment of the organization. Managing the tax returns, preparing the record of those tax returns, keeping the details of income tax and lots of other job responsibilities are also given to tax managers. Those people who want to work on the post of tax manager should know that they must possess the complete knowledge related to GAAP, applications of MS Office, taxation principles etc.
The resume is a perfect document for you in which you can outline your skills, experience, and abilities in an effective way. It is important for you to express your skills and competencies in best possible way. A professionally written resume can help you a lot in starting your career as a tax manager. You can get a sample resume from here that can be very helpful for you to apply for the job post of a tax manager.
Experienced in accounting and tax related work. A talented and ambitious individual who can exempt the tax returns of the organization. A goal oriented person who is always driven towards his targets. A motivated professional who is expert of multitasking
My objectives are:
- To work in the tax department of the firm as a professional tax manager.
- To look for such an environment where I can learn new things that can help me in my future.
- To boost my skills so that I can be a successful individual in my career.
I have worked as [accountant] in [ABC corporation] from [September 2011 to date].
My key roles in this job are/were
- Ensuring that the entries related to tax accounting are completely in accordance with the standard tax details.
- Planning the tax, estimating the amount of tax that the firm is bound to pay and preparing the bank forms of tax.
- Providing new and creative activities regarding those activities that are to be conducted in order to plan the tax and tax returns.
- Supervising the entire staff of tax department.
- Supporting all the researches related to sales and use tax.
- Managing the company’s policies related to tax.
- Serving as a primary contract professional in the firm.
- Comprehensive knowledge related to taxation
- In-depth knowledge of finance and accounting
- Excellent skills of handling accounting related tasks
- Strong knowledge related to laws and regulations of the state on tax system
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical and technical skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Adept at handling the tax details of the firm
- Expert in auditing, estate planning, and return preparation
- Complete expertise in liability management, preparation of income statement and management of different procedures
- Best in providing customer services
Reference will be furnished at the time of interview.
Preview of Template
Tax Manager Resume Template -1
Format: Microsoft Word 2003 & Later
Download | Size 61 KB
Format: OpenOffice Writer .odt
Download | Size 19 KB
[License ENERGY: Not for Commercial Use]