The resume for tax accountant is prepared for those people who want to work as a tax accountant in any organization. The main purpose of preparing this resume is to let the recruiter know about the skills and experience that you have obtained so far.
The resume should be prepared in a simple format and should be written in simple English so that the reader can easily understand. Since the resume is a way through which you communicate with the recruiter, a well-drafted resume can help you get your dream job.
Make sure that the resume prepared by you is completely in accordance with the requirements of the job. The main job roles of tax accountant are to prepare the financial reports for the company, discussing the finance related matters with the customers of the company and solving various problems through analytical thinking. Minimum of bachelor degree in finance is required to apply for the post of a tax accountant. Here is a sample resume of tax accountant that can help you prepare the resume for yourself.
Ambitious professional capable of performing audits with an extensive experience of more than 10 years. Proficient in the use of many accounting principles and can practically implement them. An experienced person with complete expertise in the development of the tax department of the firm. A talented individual adept at handling the issues related to the tax.
My objectives are:
- Seeking a job position as a tax accountant in the accounting field.
- Boosting my skills and abilities as an accountant.
- To become a talented and experienced accounting professional.
I have worked as [tax accountant] in [XYZ corporation] from [January 2011 to date]
My key roles in this job are/were
- Managing high-class professionals.
- Supervising all the junior tax accountants and bookkeepers working in the firm.
- Estimating the federal and state taxes through the tax statements.
- Preparing the reports of tax that is paid to each associate.
- Planning and researching the details about the tax.
- Accounting of all the foreign income and royalties.
- Providing the complete support in gathering the information about the tax for a firm.
- Preparing the tax returns not only for the organization but also for its individual clients. Discuss those returns and the complications with the clients.
- Building a strong professional relationship with the clients and customers of the firm.
- In depth knowledge of Lotus, Excel, MS Office suite, flowcharting etc.
- Excellent skills of written and oral communication
- Possess complete knowledge of the writing the technical details
- Skilled in use of computer and capable of using complicated software
- Excellent skills related to accounting
- Ability to do work in multitasking environment
- Strong analytical skills
- Capable enough to identify the problems and to solve them by providing best solutions
- Skilled in preparation and maintenance of the record book of the tax returns of the firm
Reference will be furnished at the time of interview.
Preview of Template
Tax Accountant Resume Template -1
Format: Microsoft Word 2003 & Later
Download | Size 63 KB
Format: OpenOffice Writer .odt
Download | Size 19 KB
[License ENERGY: Not for Commercial Use]