The resume prepared for the post of staff accountant highlights the skills, experience, achievements and the qualification details of the applicant. The resume should be able to state that in what way the applicant is going to be a useful person for the company by contributing to its growth and productivity. It is important to keep that in mind that the resume is completely in accordance with the requirements of the job. The format of the resume should be simple so that the reader can easily understand the skill level and competencies of the individual.
The main purpose of preparing the staff accountant resume is to make the hiring process for the recruiter easier. A minimum bachelor’s degree in the field of accounting is required to apply for the post of staff accountant. The main job of the staff accountant is to prepare the financial statements for the firm as well as monthly reports.
To get a clear idea of a perfect resume for a staff accountant, a sample resume is available here. With the help of this resume, you can prepare a resume for yourself.
A talented individual with experience of 7 years in the field of accounting. Passionate and active staff accountant who is capable enough to handle the complicated tasks related to accounts. A hard-working accountant, who always ensures that the records kept by him/her are accurate and contain no error.
My objectives are:
- To be a proud member of a leading company.
- To obtain a challenging place in the accounting department of the firm.
- To develop my knowledge and skills related to my job.
- To maximize the company’s profit.
I have worked as a [Staff Accountant] in [ZFT Corporation] from [November 2014 to date].
My key roles in this job are/were:
- Maintaining a link and good relationship between the company and its clients as well as brokers.
- Ensuring that all the policies are working effectively in the organization.
- Coordinating with the auditors so that they can conduct the audits effectively.
- Monitoring the system to have a proper control over the management of the accounts.
- Preparing sales taxes, reports and budgets for the firm.
- Researching and resolving all those problems that are being faced while preparing financial statements.
- Preparing monthly and annual financial statements.
- Performing analysis of cash flow.
- Able to face all the challenges confidently.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to identify the problems and to resolve them in a timely manner.
- Can prepare error-free financial statements.
- Passionate to learn new things and to implement them in daily work.
- Always driven towards his targets to achieve them.
- Able to meet the deadlines and complete the assigned task in the given time.
- Completely goal oriented and highly focused.
- Fluent in English.
- Excellent skills of using a computer.
- Capable enough to work in a team and also individually.
Reference will be furnished at the time of interview.
Preview of Template
Staff Accountant Resume Template -1
Format: Microsoft Word 2003 & Later
Download | Size 52 KB
[License ENERGY: Not for Commercial Use]