The account managers are hired to manage the accounts of the firm. Senior account managers are the experienced individuals who act as a bridge between the company and its customers. The account managers are given the task to develop a positive relationship with the customers. The main tasks that are assigned to an account manager are to handle the accounts of the customers, to optimize them and to provide the best solutions to their problems. An accountant with a strong academic background is the best applicant for this job post. A senior account manager is an experienced person who has strong abilities to work in any type of environment.
The resume should be prepared completely error free. It should be able to highlight all the skills and competencies of the applicant. Make sure that you have drafted the resume in a simple format which is easy to read and understand by the recruiter. Here is a sample resume for the post of senior accounts manager which can serve as the best guideline.
Dynamic and professional accountant with exceptional abilities and talent to accomplish the tasks. Proven record of making a strong and positive relationship with the customers. A well-reputed individual for delivering the quality work in the highly competitive market. A passionate accountant who is always driven towards his goals. Capable enough to identify the problems of the customers and resolving those problems by using innovative solutions.
My key objectives are:
- To start my career in the field of finance in a well-established organization.
- To boost my skills to be more productive for the firm in which I work
I have worked as [Account Manager] in [EUT Corporation] from [January 2013 to date].
My key roles in this job are/were:
- Building a solid relationship with the customers.
- Managing the accounts and preparing the report on them. Presenting the reports to higher authorities.
- Supervising the accountants in the accounting department and reviewing their delivered task.
- Maintaining the sales of the company.
- Implementing the launch of new production plans in the firm.
- Creating the sales material and conducting the training of the junior accountants with number of training sessions
- Giving the quick response to all the queries of the customers and providing them the complete satisfaction
- Sound knowledge of different programming languages
- Sound knowledge of using MS Office package, and different types of operating systems
- Adept at negotiating with the vendors of the firm, expansion of the accounts, retention of the accounts, strategic planning and development of various projects.
- Capable enough to develop the budget.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Highly talented in building internal and external relationships.
- Able to control and supervise the accountants working under me.
- Can handle the complete teamwork in the firm.
- Sound knowledge of designing the presentations and representing them to the higher authorities.
Reference will be furnished at the time of interview.
Preview of Template
Senior Account Manager Resume Template -1
Format: Microsoft Word 2003 & Later
Download | Size 53 KB
[License ENERGY: Not for Commercial Use]