Payroll is the list of employees that a company has and the amount that a company needs to pay to the employees. Payroll administration is the calculation of the monthly salary, wages and any bonuses that a company should pay. These days, companies have a specific department to perform this tasks. Payroll can be managed by a company by using the software as well.
Payroll is a very important aspect for any company. The payroll and the taxes applicable on those payrolls play an important role in the net income of the company. The payroll is not only important for the finance department, it is also important for the human resource department as they must calculate the days and hours an employee has worked and they should be compensated.
A payroll administrator does not need any special degree but a degree in accounts, finance or business can be very useful. The skill set is more important for a payroll administrator. They need to possess computer skills and use of IT software. These people need to be good in mathematics, as they will be dealing with numbers all the time. Accuracy and focus on details are very important for these people.
Financial minded and concise payroll administrator who possess several skills including budgeting, problem-solving, client and vendor relations and payroll administration. Strong organizational and analytical skills helped to manage the payroll systems for 5 years.
Good communication skills and people management skills have always helped to maintain strong ties with the employees. Communication skills have always helped to make the employees understand the calculation and deduction of any amount from the salaries. Experienced in keeping accurate records and ensure timely transfer of the salaries. Possess a natural knack for numerical accuracy and calculating balances. Analytical approach to identify and solve problems quickly. Comfortable in using the payroll software and trained the staff is using those Softwares.
My roles in this job are:
- Calculate the working hours of the employees.
- To transfer the salaries to the employees.
- To deduct taxes and other expenses from the salaries.
- To explain the calculations to the employees.
My roles in this job are/were:
- To manage the payrolls in the provided deadlines.
- To check the hours each employee has worked.
- To calculate and transfer the salaries of the employees.
- To deduct tax and national insurance payment on the salaries.
- To process and deduct the amount for any holidays, maternity pay and expenses.
- To calculate overtime, shift payments and pay increases.
- To answer staff queries about time sheets and pay slips.
My roles in this job are/were:
- To issue and distribute paychecks.
- To manage direct deposits.
- To provide accounting and finance support to other people in the company.
- To issue P45 and tax forms.
- Confident with numbers.
- Good spoken and written communication skills.
- A level of accuracy.
- Attention to details.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
To be provided on demand.
Preview of Template
Payroll Administrator Resume Template -1
Format: Microsoft Word 2003 & Later
Download | Size 54 KB
[License ENERGY: Not for Commercial Use]