A payroll accountants ensure that all the employees are being paid on time. The resume should include all the skills and those details that are sufficient to answer all the questions of the employer. Preparing the time sheet, distributing the funds and processing of the payroll are the major responsibilities that are assigned to a payroll accountant. The degree in the field of finance is necessary if you want to work as payroll accountant in any firm.
To apply for the job of payroll accountant, you are required to prepare an effective resume. The resume should be prepared in such a way that it can highlight all the skills of the person that an employer wants to see in a suitable person for this job post. A resume formatted in a simple way can be more understandable and readable for the recruiter and hence it will be more likely to be accepted by him. Here is a sample resume that can help you preparing a resume for you to get a desirable job.
A completely goal oriented accountant who is expert in preparing the clear financial reports for the firm. An active professional who is expert in efficiently managing the payroll tasks. Passionate and aware of the confidentiality and other ethics of his profession.
My objectives are:
- To work as a payroll accountant in a well-established firm.
- Passionate and committed to/for being a part of the most productive team of the firm.
- Seeking a job responsibility that can make me learn a lot about my profession.
- Focused on becoming more knowledgeable regarding the financial department of the corporations
I have worked as [accountant] in [ABC corporation] from [September 2011 to date].
My key roles in this job are
- Documenting all the compensation activities.
- Calculating all the details from the time sheet.
- Providing complete support in monitoring the cash flow of the firm.
- Providing my skills and knowledge while implementing the accounting system of the firm.
- Tracking the benefits of the employees.
- Ensuring that all the payroll documents are maintained regularly.
- Maintaining the accuracy of all the details of the department.
- Verifying the data of the employee and ensuring that all the details that have been provided by the employees are correct.
- Sound knowledge of using MS Excel and MS PowerPoint.
- Adept at using much accounting related software.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Comprehensive understanding of all the details related to the accounting and finance.
- Talented enough to solve different arithmetic and mathematical problems that are faced on daily basis.
- Aware of the insurance plans.
- Able to implement the amendments made by the government in monthly paycheck.
- Strong at troubleshooting various issues.
- Have in-depth knowledge of creating accounting reports with complete accuracy.
- Able to maintain the confidentiality of the company at all the levels of his job.
Reference will be furnished at the time of interview.
Preview of Template
Payroll Accountant Resume Template -1
Format: Microsoft Word 2003 & Later
Download | Size 69 KB
Format: OpenOffice Writer .odt
Download | Size 22 KB
[License ENERGY: Not for Commercial Use]