An operations coordinator has a very diverse role and it varies from company to company. An operations manager is responsible for bringing people and objects together to provide products and services. Every individual working in a company has to be accountable to someone one way or the other. But an operations coordinator is most of the times responsible for his or her own work and not accountable to anyone.
An operations coordinator has to be multi-skilled as he needs to perform various tasks at one time. He/She has to look after the human resource management, office management and repairs and maintenance of office equipment and most importantly the customer service.
The operations coordinator will monitor and analyze the current system of production to see if the systems are running effectively. The coordinator will also look for a strategy to improve the processes.
An operations coordinator needs to have very strong communication skills as he has to communicate and train people from all the departments. He/She also has to arrange and attend meetings with the internal and external stakeholders. An operations coordinator can have any degree but a degree in office management can be very helpful.
Self-motivated and energetic operations coordinator with an extensive work experience of over 10 years. Excelled in working with managers of various departments. Excellent communication skills both written and verbal. Responsible for the smooth running of the business and open communication between all channels.
Responsible for overseeing the purchase and supply of the materials for production. Helped human resource management by hiring employees, overseeing their performance and planning staff development. Prepared budgets and kept the cost under control. Achieved profitable results by studying the forecasts, sales reports, and financial statements. Used methods such as the cost-benefit analysis to improve system efficiency.
Set goals and objectives for every department and devised policies and procedures to attain them. Responsible for creating a positive culture in the company to keep the company runs smoothly.
My roles in this job were:
- To maintain client and vendor relations.
- To perform administrative tasks such an answering phone calls, scheduling and managing inventory.
- To multitask and prioritize between different tasks.
My roles in this job are/were:
- To reconcile monthly operating budgets.
- To share the updated financial reports with the senior management.
- To manage the administrative staff.
- To train new hires on office policies and procedures.
- To schedule meetings with the senior management.
- To prepare agendas for the senior management meetings.
- To handle the event management and company logistics.
- To liaise with the vendors and negotiate best prices.
My roles in this job are/were:
- To communicate at all levels and provide training to department managers.
- To help resolve disputes or disagreements between employees.
- To cooperative in high-level decision making with the senior executives.
- To convey information effectively.
- Coordination between all departments and their managers.
- Effective communication both written and verbal.
- Time management.
- Critical thinking.
To be provided on demand.
Preview of Template
Operations Coordinator Resume Template -1
Format: Microsoft Word 2003 & Later
Download | Size 53 KB
[License ENERGY: Not for Commercial Use]