The resume for office manager bookkeeper is used to highlight the skills of the candidate applying for the job. You can boast the experience and achievements relevant to the job post you are applying for. If you are at the entry level of your career, you can highlight your valuable skills to express your potential of working as an office manager bookkeeper.
The main job role of the manager bookkeeper is to keep the financial details of the company completely confidential. Some other functions of finance departments such as processing of payroll, payment of bills and taxes of the company etc. are also entitled to the office manager. The smooth coordination among all the department of the company is made possible through the office manager bookkeeper. Another job responsibility of the bookkeeper is to supervise the whole staff of the finance department. Here is a sample resume was written effectively for you that will not only help you drafting a CV but will also increase the chances of getting the desired job.
An established office manager bookkeeper with strong abilities to perform his job tasks effectively. A talented individual with expertise in the field of bookkeeping. An independent and knowledgeable person adept at handling various tasks of processing payroll, invoices, billing and tax details of the firm.
My objectives are:
- To work as an office manager bookkeeper in a well-established firm.
- Seeking a job position in a corporate where I can work to polish my skills and boost my knowledge.
- To obtain the specific level of skills that are necessary for performing the job roles effectively.
I have worked as [office manager bookkeeper] in [ABC corporation] from [January 2011 to date].
My key roles in this job are
- Preparing the financial summary to be represented before the finance team of the firm.
- Coordinating with other stakeholders to resolve the finance related issues of the firm.
- Maintaining records of all the revenues and expenses.
- Ensuring that all the financial statements of the firm are accurate and up to the mark.
- Participating the meetings held in the finance department of the firm.
- Performing the audits on all the documents on annual basis.
- Monitoring all the transactions and developing budgets.
- Excellent knowledge of using MS Excel and MS PowerPoint.
- Skilled in using standard word processing and Excel spreadsheets.
- Strong skills of office and administration management.
- Have solid skills of bookkeeping.
- Strong expertise in prioritizing and organizing the workflow.
- Ability to meet the deadlines.
- Able to deliver the project on time.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Strong at analyzing things and planning.
- Adept at implementing the planning.
- Have exceptional skills in the manufacturing the industry.
- Able to learn new things quickly
- Have in-depth knowledge of processing the budgets and different accounting procedures.
- Easily adapt me to the changing environment of the firm.
Reference will be furnished at the time of interview.
Preview of Template
Office Manager Bookkeeper Resume Template -1
Format: Microsoft Word 2003 & Later
Download | Size 63 KB
Format: OpenOffice Writer .odt
Download | Size 20 KB
[License ENERGY: Not for Commercial Use]