Office coordinators are responsible for general office and managing clerical duties. This person is the first point of contact for the visitors and guests. Customer service is the priority of major businesses these days. Office coordinators must be skilled communicators as they need to communicate with guests, visitors, customers, suppliers and even the company staff. Meeting clients and collecting information is the most important task performed by them.
An office coordinator is a person who is very organized and is held responsible for filing, ordering office supplies and sending emails or fax to the required people. He/She will collect and distribute all the incoming emails. The coordinator is also responsible for creating memos, office newsletters, and office documents.
The duties of an office coordinator are very specific but they can vary from industry to industry and number of employees. This professional needs to have good communication skills both written and oral. IT skills are the need of every industry and company, but the office coordinators are highly in need of this skill. They will also need to multi-task and perform under stressful situations. An office coordinator does not need specialized knowledge until they are working in law firms.
Office Coordinator with 5 years of experience in various industries. Use of IT skills and well-grounded knowledge of office management software. Ability to multi-task and perform well under pressure situations. Excellent communication skills both written and verbal. Acted as a bridge between the senior and mid-level executives.
Ability to make sound decisions and prioritize the work according to the importance and need. Liaise with the senior management to schedule and plan any conferences. Providing information to the clients and maintained records of the documents. Occasionally, prepared financial statements and worked as a bookkeeper.
My objectives in this job are/were:
- To organize office operations and prepare payrolls, filing, and requisition of supplies.
- To establish uniform correspondence procedures.
- To coordinate activities of staff among various departments.
- To evaluate office production and improve the efficiency of workflow.
My roles in this job are/were:
- To answer and receive any phone calls.
- To provide the customers and clients with the required information.
- To coordinate general office activities such as supplier communications.
- To use an email system for writing letters and memos.
- To photocopy, print or fax documents for the senior staff.
- To organize and maintain documents and files.
My roles in this job are/were:
- To arrange training for employees and senior executives.
- To recruit, train and supervise junior staff.
- To manage and maintain petty budget and invoices for them.
- To use a variety of software packages for presentations and data entry.
- To order and maintain inventory for the office.
- To arrange meetings and conferences for the staff and clients.
- To schedule and attend meetings on behalf of executives.
- To prepare minutes of the meetings and distribute them.
- Event planning.
- Time management.
- Human resource management.
- Scheduling meetings.
- Customer management.
To be provided on demand.
Preview of Template
Office Coordinator Resume Template -1
Format: Microsoft Word 2003 & Later
Download | Size 58 KB
[License ENERGY: Not for Commercial Use]