Junior Tax accountants are hired by any company to get the tax returns filed. The account statements are also prepared by these junior accountants. The tax accountants are very important for the management of any firm which should deal with the account statements. Computation of the final amount of payable tax may involve many complex procedures and sometimes the company may need a tax accounting expert who can strictly follow the rules and regulations of the state. Some of the organizations also try to reduce the amount of payable tax through proper legal manners.
The resume of tax accountant should be prepared in such a way that it can highlight all the skills and capabilities of the applicant. A resume written in simple format can grab the attention of the recruiter. The individual with a minimum of bachelor’s degree in the field of accounting can be suitable for this job post. Here is a sample resume of junior tax accountant that can help those people finding a perfect application to apply for the job at the entry level of their career.
A professional and hardworking individual who is adept at multi-tasking and capable enough to handle the accounting tasks of the entire account department of the firm. A goal oriented person who is always driven towards his targets to be achieved.
Seeking a job position of a junior tax accountant so that I can be able to apply my acquired knowledge in my work. Another objective is to analyze all the accounts of the firm thoroughly to manage the accounts of the firm profitably.
I have worked as [accountant] in [WBC Corporation] from [April 2013 to date].
My key roles in this job are/were:
- Conducting the tax audits.
- Calculating the tax amount that the organization must pay after each quarter.
- Ensuring that the organization is paying the payable tax on time.
- Ensuring the implementation of the tax law and the changes in any procedure.
- Preparation of tax accounts and tax returns balance sheet.
- Evaluating the financial status and position of the firm by attending audit meetings.
- Assisting the senior tax accountant in preparing the financial statements for tax evaluation.
- Performing cost analysis to make sure that the cost and expenses of the firm are balanced.
- Resolving the inquiries of the customers and providing the positive and useful recommendations to the top management of the firm.
- Adept at using common taxation and accounting software such as Peachtree, Turbo Act, Quick Books etc.
- Skilled at preparing the accounting documents for various departments of the firm.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Sound knowledge of various accounting disciplines.
- Full knowledge of a number of computer applications based on taxation.
- Excellent in managing the administration.
- Best at comprehending everything.
- Capable enough to review and research the tax to resolve the issues related to tax.
Reference will be furnished on request.
Preview of Template
Junior Tax Accountant Resume Template -1
Format: Microsoft Word 2003 & Later
Download | Size 52 KB
Format: OpenOffice Writer .odt
Download | Size 13 KB
[License ENERGY: Not for Commercial Use]