In the business world, we might be told to take notes of the meetings. These notes are very important as they must be formulated as an official email and send to every concerned person. Most of the times, this task is performed by a secretary. A secretary is a very important person. She is the one who keeps a log of all your meetings, timings and daily schedule. If it is not for her, you might end up in missing some important client met ups.
A junior secretary’s job is one like the administrative staff with the only exception that they are more important. A secretary is like the guardian of meetings. Their tasks are more confidential than the administrative staff. They are the ones who plan meetings from scratch till the end. They will make a booking, send invites and notate the agenda for the meetings. During and after the meetings, they are highly responsible for maintaining the records of the meetings and sending the minutes to every person. They need a variety of skills but the most important skill for a junior secretary is attention to details.
Levels of education can vary from industry to industry. A degree in business administration can be used along with the knowledge of other languages. A degree in law or even secretarial studies can also come in handy. Following is given a junior secretary resume sample for MS Word.
Junior secretary with an experience of 2 years with supporting and assisting the senior and executive management in routine tasks. Highly organized individual with the ability to provide support in all departments and ensure the smooth running of micro operations. Provided clerical as well as administrative support to the executive teams and even as an individual.
Coordinated and implemented office procedures where required. Independently took responsibility of projects and worked on the details. Excellent communication skills including written and verbal. Use of office equipment as well as management software. Knowledge of word processing and ability to prepare excellent presentations.
My objectives in this role are/were:
- To provide clerical and administrative support to individuals.
- To arrange in-house and external events.
- To schedule meetings and daily planner for the professionals.
My roles in this job are/were:
- To write letters and reports.
- To prepare minutes of the meetings for the staff.
- To keep and maintain the schedule of the staff.
- To audio record and copy type the meetings.
- To answer any phone calls and book any meetings.
- To photocopy, fax or print the documents.
- To file important documents and keep a record.
- To maintain diaries and book appointments.
- To schedule and even attend meetings.
- To take notes during the meetings.
- To create agendas for routine meetings.
- To book meeting rooms and look after the facilities.
- To order and maintain stationery.
- To organize staff, travel and manage their accommodations.
- To arrange training for staff members.
- To carry out any invoices.
- Attention to details.
- Use of customer relationship management tools.
- Understanding of statistical data.
- Arrange events.
Preview of Template
Junior Secretary Resume Template -1
Format: Microsoft Word 2003 & Later
Download | Size 69 KB
[License ENERGY: Not for Commercial Use]