Health administration is the field that relates to leadership and management of hospitals, hospital networks, health care systems and public health systems. Health administrators are considered health care professionals. Health administrators are of two types. The first one is the general administrator who is responsible for managing the entire facility. The second one is the specialist administrator who looks after a specific department such as the finance or HR.
Health administration is a field for people who want to help mankind as their one decision can make a huge impact on thousands of people. Health care administrators have a sense of social mission and they want to serve the people they care about. The health care sector has been growing at a faster pace than any other sector.
Getting a degree can help you get in health care administration. Health care administrators get a wide range of job opportunities to choose from. They get leadership roles in the hospitals where they are responsible for managing the doctors, nurses, and patients.
Health administrators should have an appropriate level of education along with experience in health care industry. They should possess excellent communication skills with leadership abilities.
Competent health administrator with an experience of 6 years and great knowledge in the field. In my last job, I was responsible for overseeing the hospital management, clinical practices, nutritional consulting and operational supervision. Exceptional leadership and managerial abilities which helped the health care company to achieve its mission.
Managed a team of 5 people successfully to run the operations smoothly. Future-oriented and creatively handles any problem. Personal abilities include hard-working, problem-solving, handling multiple projects at a time and skills to maintain confidentiality in a fast-paced work environment. Progressive and service-oriented attitude with public relation building skills.
My objectives in this role are:
- To manage, counsel and administer the health care operations.
- To direct a team in the delivery of excellent services.
- To prepare financial frameworks as well as financial analysis and planning of the resources.
My roles in this job are/were:
- To oversee the daily activities of the hospital.
- To organize and develop training programs for the staff.
- To ensure the effectiveness of emergency health care service.
- To coordinate the daily activities in order to run the operations of the organization effectively.
- To manage and supervise the medical workforce, patients, managerial staff and members of the board.
- To deal with support services such as the ambulance, radiology etc.
My roles in this job are/were:
- To perform research to find and select prosthetic devices.
- To maintain and document the required data.
- To prepare budgetary plans and supervise financial operations.
- To oversee business affairs and public relations.
- To devise short term and long term plans for hospital development.
- To recruit competent and experienced staff in the hospital.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Focus on details.
- Proven ability to provide strong leadership with good managerial skills.
- Good planning and organization knowledge.
- Strong interpersonal abilities.
- Exceptional customer care service skills.
- Good listener.
- Well-rounded knowledge of health care economics.
- Ability to plan and manage health care.
- Ability to work as a part of the hospital team.
To be provided on demand.
Preview of Template
Healthcare Administrator Resume Template -1
Format: Microsoft Word 2003 & Later
Download | Size 59 KB
[License ENERGY: Not for Commercial Use]