Different financial teams are working for any company to monitor the finances of the company and ensuring the smooth working of the finance department of the enterprise. There is a need to monitor these financial teams.
Many companies hire financial reporting manager who oversees the working of these financial teams and also checks the accuracy of the financial statements prepared by them. The financial reporting managers are also required to provide the relevant information to the company that aids in decision-making.
Any individual who wants to work as a financial reporting manager in any firm is required to have at least bachelor’s degree in economics or accounting. Apart from this, he also needs to highlight his skills and experience in the resume.
A financial reporting manager should be well-versed with the techniques of accounting and also in using the different finance-related software. He should also possess those abilities that can make him suitable for this job post.
The resume is a document which contains all the details of the applicant that are needed to prove that the applicant is competent enough to seek this job position. Here is a sample resume for the post of financial reporting manager which provides the quick idea about the format and the structure of the resume.
Highly qualified and talented finance expert with complete knowledge of the concepts of GAAP. Experience problem solver with the strong sense of identifying the issues and devising useful and workable solutions. Experienced in preparation of files.
My objectives are:
- To work at the post of financial reporting manager in an established company.
- To seek a company where I can work to grow myself.
- To learn new things and become a productive part of the company.
I have worked as a [Financial Reporting Manager] in [ALPHA corporation] from [Aug 2012 to date]
My key roles in this job are/were:
- Managing and controlling the communication with internal and external auditors.
- Monitoring the internal controls of the company efficiently.
- Managing the activities of accountants on daily basis.
- Assisting the annual audits process coordination.
- Developing and maintaining a strong relationship with the executive management teams.
- Implementing the efficiency in the process that resulted in significant increase in the staff and cost reduction of the firm.
- Well-versed with the concepts of GAAP.
- Completely aware of the rules of regulations of SEC.
- Able to work with international accounting.
- Exceptionally skilled in written and oral communication.
- Able to work in a team as well as independently.
- Confident individual.
- Possesses strong abilities of drafting reports related to finance.
- Possesses complete expertise in tax and general accounting.
- Has refined refinancing experience.
- Best in negotiating with people on behalf of the company.
- Significantly skilled in resolving the issues of the clients.
- Completely familiar with liaison and audits.
- An expert internal audit team leader.
- Proficient in performing cost accounting.
Preview of Template
Financial Reporting Manager Resume Template -1
Format: Microsoft Word 2003 & Later
Download | Size 69 KB
[License ENERGY: Not for Commercial Use]