Our world has turned into a world of technology, business, and everyday work. With so much work going around, we need to maintain a lot of paper work as well. Maintaining documents is very important as they can be required in the future use. When we talk about maintaining documents, it sounds easy but actually, it is a very serious task. When documents are maintained, they should be complete and error free.
Documents are maintained by every industry and every company like banks, law firms, insurance providers and government industries. The problem with maintaining documents is that they have a tendency for human error. A document control administrator is a person who is focused on details and is keen about his work. A document control administrator should have strong communication skills. They will be working with different departments and maintaining documents for various people. They have to make sure that the documents reach to the right person.
Data is very important for every business. The success of any business lies in their secret strategies and for that reason, it is very important to maintain the security of the data. The document controller has to ensure the confidentiality of the documents.
Document control administrator with an experience of 10 years. Responsible for the accuracy and quality of the documents maintained. Experience in managing confidential data. Complied with company laws and policies. Retrieving and searching data as per the customer requirements. Ability to understand the customer requirements and act accordingly.
Detailed oriented with excellent communication skills. Worked in coordination with the managers of different departments. Trained the staff in use of software and recent laws in relation to record maintenance. Knowledge of technical terminologies. Ability to prioritize and multitask. Regularly communicate with internal and external business partners. Experience in use of various software and office equipment.
My objectives in this role are/were:
- To manage company documents while maintaining the confidentiality and accuracy.
- To comply with record retention policies.
- To comply with new laws and company policies to protect consumer data.
My roles in this job are/were:
- To accurately update information as required.
- To respond in a timely manner to any requests for information.
- To retrieve and search information for different departments.
- To ensure that all electronic and hard copy filing is accurate.
- To allocate and control the documents numbering systems for the project work.
- To support the technical staff and departments with the document preparation.
My roles in this job are/were:
- To maintain the flow of controlled documents.
- To adhere to record retention policy for the company.
- To store, manage and track the company documents.
- To archive the inactive records in accordance with the records retention schedule.
- To assist in file migrations & audit.
- To train employees on record maintaining procedures.
- Attention to details.
- Communication skills.
- Self-directed & highly motivated.
- Deadline driven personality.
- Ability to prioritize & multitask.
- computer savvy
- Use of soft wares.
Preview of Template
Document Control Administrator Resume Template -1
Format: Microsoft Word 2003 & Later
Download | Size 70 KB
[License ENERGY: Not for Commercial Use]