Data entry is a very wide term which contains a number of jobs. Data processors, typists, word processors, clerks and even the coders fall into the category of data entry. A data entry supervisor is not any ordinary job it falls under the category of administration support service or the office support worker. Data entry might not seem to be a very glamorous job but data entry people are as important as other people.
A data entry supervisor has to be a person who is very keen to the details. Data entry is all about maintaining the accuracy. A data entry supervisor has to understand that one mistake can cost the company a million dollar loss. When doing the same work over and over again, there is a possibility of committing the mistake which can be replicated and become a big mistake.
A data entry supervisor has experience in accurate data entry and knows how to minimize the risk of error in the entries. The data supervisor should be knowledgeable about the types of errors that can occur. Data entry is a very vast field and can take place in medical, health care, accounting and other organizations. There is always a necessary of entering data in forms, documents, records and databases. The two major skills of a data supervisor are to maintain the accuracy and avoid the risk of repetitive mistakes.
A data entry supervisor can have a variety of degrees but a person with a specialization in IT can excel in the field better than others.
Data entry supervisor with over 10 years of experience in the health industry. Proficient in processing accurate and error free forms and documents. Ability to read, understand and analyze the data for further processing. Sufficient knowledge of office administration and proficient in developing data entry strategies to improve efficiency and accuracy. Proven ability to synergize large amounts of information from multiple sources and to convert them into readable form.
My Key Skills/ Objectives are:
- To assure accurate and timely data entry.
- To draft policies and procedures for the efficient system to reduce mistakes.
- To introduce the latest technology to mitigate the risks.
- To improve the profit margins by improving operational and business efficiency.
- To reduce labor costs, operational cost, technology cost and infrastructure cost by data entry.
[DATA ENTRY SUPERVISOR ABC COMPANY]
My key roles in this job were:
- To overlook data entry, prepare reports and process data into meaningful information.
- To explore security vulnerability in data systems to mitigate risks.
- To analyze data entry systems and prepare recommendations for system improvement.
- To offer leadership, guidance, and direction in data entry.
- To assist in the development of dynamic data entry plans.
- To monitor systems and technology to allow support for data entry and customer support requirements.
- To plan daily and weekly services activity and adjust strategies to achieve the targets.
- Proficiency in Resource enterprise planning.
- Strong skills in strategy planning.
- IT skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Focus on details.
- Strong analytical skills to analyze and process the data.
To be provided on demand.
Preview of Template
Data Entry Supervisor Resume Template -1
Format: Microsoft Word 2003 & Later
Download | Size 63 KB
Format: OpenOffice Writer .odt
Download | Size 30 KB
[License ENERGY: Not for Commercial Use]