A contract accountant is a general accountant. The contract accountants work temporarily for different organizations and clients. The main purpose of these temporary accountants is to take good care of the financial health of their client. They analyze the financial condition of their clients and then based on their analyses, prepare budgets. One of the major responsibilities of the accountant working on contract in the organization is to prepare the budget and the presentations for their clients to make them understand everything about their financial statement.
It is important to draft the resume so perfectly so that there is no mistake left in it. Sometimes, the resume which is not prepared with care can put the bad impression on the mind of the employer. Drafting a resume that has no error in it is the best and most important thing to be kept in mind. The sample of contract accountant resume that has been provided here will be the best guide for those who want to prepare their resume for this job post.
A detail oriented accountant who is well-aware of all the modern and advanced software of accounting. Motivated and passionate accountant with extensive experience of 5 years of working as a contract accountant in a well-reputed firm. A talented individual who has an ability to adapt himself seamlessly to the new changes and processes being conducted by the firm.
To obtain the job position as a contract accountant in a well-reputed and established organization where I can be able to utilize the skills that I have learned from my experience and education so far. I also want to be productive for my organization as much as I can.
I have worked as accountant in ABC Corporation from September 2011 to date
My key roles in this job are
- Preparing the invoices and billing documents for the clients.
- Performing the forecasting and preparing the budgets.
- Creating and maintaining the new accounts of the company.
- Maintaining the financial records of the firm in which I work.
- Aiding in the closing and processing of general ledger.
- Applying different policies and procedures that can be useful for the firm.
- Responding to all the queries of the firm in such a way that it can satisfy the customers completely.
- Sound knowledge of GAAP and different accounting processes.
- Expert in preparing the budgets and financial reports
- Experienced in working and processing the general ledger.
- Excellent analyzer and problem solver.
- Has sound knowledge of MS word and spreadsheet.
- Best communication skills.
- Excellent attendance record at the workplace.
- Able to handle the complex calculations of accounting.
- A remarkable record of reviewing the data and then checking it for all the possible errors.
- Able to perform multiple tasks at a time.
- Skilled and maintaining a positive and solid relationship with the customers of the firm.
Reference will be furnished at the time of interview
Preview of Template
Contract Accounting Resume -1
Format: Microsoft Word 2003 & Later
Download | Size 53 KB
Format: OpenOffice Writer .odt
Download | Size 31 KB
[License ENERGY: Not for Commercial Use]