An accounting expert who has been graduated from college and attained a degree in the field of accounting is called college graduate accounting officer. A college graduate officer is one of the major parts of the accounting department of any firm. The main responsibility of the college graduate in the accounting department is to handle the reports. He can also be assigned the task to prepare the reports about the financial status of the company. He is also responsible for handling the facts and figures of accounting and for ensuring that all those figures are accurate.
The resume should be prepared by giving the introduction of the person. The introduction should be given in such a way that it can reflect the eligibility of the person for a job he has applied for. The skill level of the applicant should also be represented in the resume. A resume written in simple format can be easy for the recruiter to read and understand. Here is a sample resume for college graduate accounting officer.
A skilled and confident individual who can make a big difference in the performance of the company. A passionate accounting officer with complete zeal and zest to work in any type of environment and under pressure. A qualified and experienced candidate with extensive knowledge in the field of accounting. Capable enough to implement the accounting principles in practical work.
- A qualified graduate in accounting, looking for such a job position where he can work productively to utilize his skills
- An independent self-starter who wants to work for the benefits of the firm.
- To establish and start the plans and actions that can be effective for the company in which he works.
I have worked as accountant in ABC corporation from September 2011 to date
My key roles in this job are
- To prepare daily, weekly and monthly financial reports for the company.
- To send the financial reports to other stakeholders electronically and manually.
- To schedule the meetings to be conducted in the accounting department.
- To file the documents and to copy the reports.
- To help the financial analyst in making different types of analysis.
- To process the invoices and to help in opening accounts in the firm.
- Sound knowledge of making the financial analysis.
- Able to work with multiple accounting software.
- Good knowledge of the concepts related to accounting.
- Has Capability to learn things quickly
- Ability to find the problem and to solve it
- Strong decision-making power
- Best communication skills
- Best interpersonal skills
- Can write effective financial reports for the firm
- Skilled in developing a strong relationship with the customers of the company
- Possess sound knowledge of budgeting, forecasting and processing the payroll.
- Able to perform multiple tasks at a time
- Sound knowledge of MS word, PowerPoint, Excel, Adobe and much other software.
Reference will be furnished at the time of interview
Preview of Template
College Graduate Accounting Resume -1
Format: Microsoft Word 2003 & Later
Download | Size 53 KB
Format: OpenOffice Writer .odt
Download | Size 31 KB
[License ENERGY: Not for Commercial Use]