The individual who is authorized to access the assets of the organization according to the contract is known as collection officer. Many organizations hire individuals who work in coordination with the accounting department and collect the receivables for the company. The task of collecting the installments of loan is also assigned to collection officers.
To get a job as a collection officer, a winning resume is required. A well-drafted resume is the one that includes all the qualification and experience details of the applicant. Including the expertise and skill level of the candidate also makes the resume more attractive. It is always recommended to write a precise and easy to understand resume so it will grab the attention of the recruiting manager of the firm. High school diplomas and a degree in the field of finance are the minimum requirements to be able to apply for the post of collection officer.
A resume for collection officer can be prepared if you have a look at this sample resume. The sample available here can give you a clear idea about the format and the details to be included in the resume.
Dedicated individual with extensive experience of 5 years of working on the post of collection officer. Skilled at collecting credits for the company. Able enough to complete the task of managing spreadsheet and handling complex calculation to make the collection process accurate. A hard-working collection officer who is experienced enough to work for the collections of audits and credits for the company.
My objectives are:
- To work at the post of collection officer in a well-reputed organization.
- To work in an environment where new challenges and opportunities contribute to the development of career.
- To collect credits of the company honestly by using the knowledge related to collection
I have worked as a [collection officer] in [ABC corporation] from [December 2012 to date].
My key roles in this job are/were
- To support the updating process of daily spreadsheet which is submitted to the management of the firm
- To maintain the files of the clients and updating them when required
- To deal with the large corporate clients along with other officers when required
- To prepare the progress report in order to track the financial progress of the company
- To ensure that the loan installments are paid in time through the personal contacts
- To locate defaulters easily with the help of special methods implementation
- Complete knowledge of spreadsheet and other related software
- In depth knowledge of collection procedures
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- An experienced and hard-working collection officer with extensive knowledge
- Able to work in team as well as alone
- Capable enough to work number of hours per day
- Able to work in stressful environment
- Skilled in achieving the performance related targets
- In depth knowledge of products related to the banking
- Skilled in collecting credits
Preview of Template
Collection Officer Resume Template -1
Format: Microsoft Word 2003 & Later
Download | Size 70 KB
[License ENERGY: Not for Commercial Use]