A chief financial officer is the head of the finance department who is hired to perform the tasks related to financial risks of the firm. Financial reporting, as well as financial planning, is also done by the chief financial officer (CFO). Any person who wants to apply for the job post of CFO in any firm is required to prepare a resume for chief financial officer. It is very important to prepare a winning resume to make yourself stand out.
Your resume should be able to reflect your potential and capabilities. It should tell the recruiter that why you should be preferred on another applicant. Highlighting the skills and achievements can serve the purpose of preparing a distinctive resume.
Before you submit your resume to any company, make sure that you have written it in a right format. There should not be any unnecessary details in the resume that can make it longer as the recruiter does not have time to read the long resumes. Here is a sample resume that can help you prepare a winning resume for the post of chief financial officer.
Highly result driven chief financial officer with extensive experience of more than 7 years. Able enough to demonstrate the business operations effectively and implementing financial controls. Strong insight to deliver the fast turnarounds and possesses in-depth knowledge of many financial processes.
- A highly focused professional who is aimed at working at the post of chief financial officer in any well-established institute.
- Another objective is to boost the skills by utilizing them in the day to day work routine.
I have worked as a [chief financial officer] in [ABC Corporation] from [May 2012 to date].
My key roles in this job are/were
- Supporting and providing every possible help to the CEO of the firm in developing and starting a new business.
- Developing a high-class finance team comprising of hardworking professionals that can contribute in giving strength to the finance of the company.
- Controlling the staff working in the finance department of the firm to monitor the disciplined growth of the business.
- Implementing the internal procedures of audits to reduce the cost and increase the revenue.
- Design and implement new processes in the finance system to make it more accurate and efficient.
- Managing all day to day activities including cash flow, managing treasury, etc.
- Interviewing and selecting the audit firms that can successfully carry out the internal auditing procedures of the firm.
- Investigating and resolving the findings of the audit.
- Designing plans to increase the regional growth of the firm.
- Best in budgeting, forecasting and planning different activities.
- Adept at advising the clients and collaborating with them through strong communication skills.
- Capable enough to lead the vision of the entire finance department as well as the organization.
- Experienced in negotiating and qualifying the investments.
- Complete professional attitude with the ability to implement various strategies.
Preview of Template
Chief Financial Officer Resume Template -1
Format: Microsoft Word 2003 & Later
Download | Size 71 KB
[License ENERGY: Not for Commercial Use]