The public accountant works for all the activities that are related to tax. They work in different types of companies ranging from small to a large one. Those individuals, who want to start their career in the field of public accounting, can use this resume. The public accountants are often called self-employees because they can work in insurance, tax and many other departments of the business. Because of the versatility that they have in their profession, they can even start their own business.
The main tasks that are assigned to the public accountants are to assist the company in litigation, providing monthly account services and a lot more. There are lots of other duties assigned depending on the type of the firm in which the smooth working of the accounting is required.
The resume should be made in such a way that it can tell the recruiter about your capabilities. It is important to include the experience in the resume. A minimum of a bachelor degree is required by the person who wants to work as a public accountant. Here you can find a sample resume for a certified public accountant.
A knowledgeable individual with complete knowledge of tax and other terms that are involved in accounting. Active in performing those tasks that are assigned to him. A result oriented accountant with an extensive experience of 10 years. Able to start high growth businesses and can also contribute to the promotion of the pre-existing business.
Key Skills/ Objectives:
My key skills/ objectives are:
- To work as a certified public accountant who can cover all the phases of tax and accounting in his job.
- To oversee all the tasks of the company that is related to the tax.
- To be able to prepare perfect audit reports
- To earn the trust and loyalty of my business clients
- To introduce best practices that can build a strong relationship between the firm and its clients.
- To create those standard processes that can help the firm gather all the information of the clients that can later be used for many other processes.
I have worked as accountant in ABC corporation from September 2011 to date
My key roles in this job are
- To communicate with clients to provide them with timely feedback
- To prepare the budgets for the company
- To perform data analysis and risk assessment for over 30 projects at a time
- To maximize the satisfaction of the customers by providing complete accounting support
- To collaborate with top stack holders of the firm to build a strong tax and other related strategies.
- Adept at preparing audit reports through various skills of auditing
- Proficient in the use of MS office Suite and QuickBooks
- Complete knowledge of auditing and tax
- Capable enough to learn new software packages easily and quickly
- Proficient in English
- Able enough to develop the strong relationship between the company and its customers.
- Proficient in use of computer and much other related software
Reference will be furnished on request
Preview of Template
Certified Public Accountant Resume Template -1
Format: Microsoft Word 2003 & Later
Download | Size 61 KB
Format: OpenOffice Writer .odt
Download | Size 32 KB
[License ENERGY: Not for Commercial Use]