It is a common process in any business to make coordination between the transactions that are carried out each day and the activities related to the business. The main task of the reconciliation accountant is to reconcile all the data at the end of the day or month to check the accuracy of the data. To support the financial statements, the reconciliation process is a fundamental part of any business. To get a job for the post of reconciliation accountant, it is important for anyone to have a strongly designed resume. The format of the resume should be accurate and it should be written in such a way that it can grab the attention of the reader. The language of the resume should be simple and to the point. Make sure that your resume precisely describes everything. It should also be ensured that your resume perfectly highlights your skills and past experiences.
An experienced and sharp minded individual who has strong abilities to review the data that has been reconciled. Strong abilities to work in any type of environment in any organization. Capable enough to understand the audience and see the ways they want to perceive the analysis. In-depth knowledge to carry out both quantitative and qualitative analysis. Expert in using the ERP systems and knows how to implement these systems in the organization. Able to work with a large number of stakeholders to provide them with complete support.
My objectives are:
- To acquire a job position to act as an assistant reconciliation accountant.
- To perform the reconciliation on the data so that all the errors can be removed from it.
- To become a specialized professional who can accurately perform analysis and reconciliation.
I have worked as accountant in ABC corporation from September 2011 to date
My key roles in this job are
- To lead those small projects of reconciliation which are associated with small scale businesses
- To contact the both sides of the reconciliation process as an expert professional worker of the firm
- To maintain the database of the company so that the errors can be removed from it
- To perform the pending analysis of the both sides of the auditing
- To develop the final figures and reports for a presentation to be able to prepare the recommendations for the future.
- To analyze the IT policies currently being followed in the organization
- Excellent presentation skills
- Proficient in using computer and various software related to the accounting and reconciliation work
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong mathematical skills with finance analysis expertise
- Excellent knowledge of performing data mining so that the historical data can be obtained which can be further used for many purposes
- Proficient in making reports after successfully completing the reconciliation process
- Proficient and expert in the process of making decisions
Reference will be furnished on request
Preview of Template
Assistant Reconciliation Accountant Resume Template -1
Format: Microsoft Word 2003 & Later
Download | Size 73 KB
Format: OpenOffice Writer .odt
Download | Size 27 KB
[License ENERGY: Not for Commercial Use]