An administrative support individual is also known as an office clerk, secretary, assistant or receptionist. Their main responsibility is to perform everyday clerical tasks. They organize files, draft messages, schedule appointments support the senior executives. Administrative assistants work in every industry such as hospitals, schools, companies, and businesses. Administrative support seems to be a small designation but these individuals are providing full-time support to the senior executives.
Administrative supporters should have excellent communication skills as they must work with the senior executives and act as a point of contact between the customers, vendors and the management. An administrative supporter is the first person someone will meet when they enter the office. So, the administrative supporter needs to have a very pleasant personality.
In some cases, the administrative supporters will also be responsible for determining strategies which will help the organization achieve the future goals. An administrative supporter must be a customer oriented person who will make sure that the needs of the customers are provided for and served in the best of the ways.
An administrative supporter does not need a specific or specialized degree. The assistant can be a high school graduate with experience in office skills. These days, more and more companies look for educated administrative supporters with a degree in business or finance, as they will have to work closely with the senior management.
Administrative support individual with an experience of 10 years in various industries. Strong ethical values which made it easy to comply with company policies and guided the employees to follow the policies and procedures. Build relationships with customers, suppliers, vendors and senior management to achieve the future goals.
Communicate effectively using appropriate and effective tools. Anticipated, understand and respond to the needs of the customers. Worked with senior executives to set goals, resolve problems and make decisions which will help the organization to progress effectively. Setting priorities and maintain a work schedule for the executives. Developing and implementing strategies which are in the best interest of the company.
My objectives in this role are/were:
- To ensure day-to-day operations of the company.
- To support the work of senior management.
- To reply to general information queries from customers and suppliers.
My roles in this job are/were:
- To maintain paper and electronic filing systems for all records.
- To distribute incoming emails and mails.
- To answer any emails and correspondence from vendors and customers.
- To assist the senior management in managing their daily activities.
- To provide support for basic office needs.
- To liaise with other departments to arrange conferences and meetings.
My roles in this job are/were:
- To maintain workflows by studying methods and implementing cost reductions.
- To develop reporting procedures.
- To create and revise systems and procedures by analyzing operational processes.
- To develop administrative staff by conducting training and workshops.
- To resolve administrative problems by identifying solutions.
- To schedule and assign administrative projects.
- Organization skills.
- Time management.
- Use of software and computers.
- Communication skills.
- Reporting skills.
- Administrative writing skills.
- Managing processes.
- Inventory control.
To be provided on demand.
Preview of Template
Administrative Support Resume Template -1
Format: Microsoft Word 2003 & Later
Download | Size 60 KB
[License ENERGY: Not for Commercial Use]