Accounting controllers are the individual who is given the task of cash management. They are also responsible for controlling the transactions which are carried out in any firm on a daily basis. The whole accounting department and the people working in it are all work in the supervision of accounting controller.
The accounting controllers are hired for the position of auditor where they not only perform audits but also enforce the implementation of accounting principles on a day to day work in the company. Those people who are capable enough to work with the accounting task and can easily handle the errors in the accounting work can apply for the job of accounting controller after some modifications in the resume.
To prepare a winning resume, it is important to mention the skills acquired by the individual and the expertise he has in his work. No doubt, a well-written resume can always be the best way to get a job of your desire. Make sure that the resume prepared by you can reflect your abilities and potential in a right way. Here is an accounting controller resume sample for you to give you a clear idea about a professionally written resume.
A self-motivated individual is looking for a post of accounting controller in a well-reputed organization. A hardworking person who wants to work in any organization to oversee the business transactions being carried out on a daily basis. A motivated professional with keen interest in accounting principles.
My career objectives are:
- Developing a career in accounting or finance with any quality Institute.
- Showing organizational performance in all the aspects of my job.
I have worked as [Accounting Controller] in [ZTE Corporation] from [July 2012 to date]
My key roles in this job are/were
- Processing payroll in a timely manner
- Performing audits on quarterly or annual basis
- Collaborating with business managers and other professionals working in the work so that the timely reporting of the financial statements can be ensured
- Supervising and monitoring the transactions that are carried out in a company on daily basis
- Assisting others in forecasting and preparing the financial statements supporting them if any problem occurs
- Working to safeguard all the assets of the organization
- Developing many ideas for saving cost and generating the revenue of the firm
- Working directly with the clients and business managers
- Developing the forecast for the budget
- Knowledge of basic software used by the accounting department of the organization such as Microsoft Word, Access, PowerPoint, QuickBooks, etc.
- Extensive accounting and planning experience
- Excellent communications skills
- Best supervisory and organizational skills
- Able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Have complete expertise in preparing financial statements and budgets
- Strong experience of implementing accounting principles
- Unique skills of handling finance and business management
- Familiar with the techniques of forecasting and prediction
- Strong team player who always values personal relationship with other professionals
Preview of Template
Accounting Controller Resume Template -1
Format: Microsoft Word 2003 & Later
Download | Size 69 KB
[License ENERGY: Not for Commercial Use]